- Kivik v4.0 is out!
- Kivik v4.0.0-rc1 released
- New kivik CLI tool
- Kivik v3.2.0 released with cluster membership support
- Kivik v3.1.0 released with partitioned queries
- Upcoming Kivik changes for CouchDB 3.x
- Kivik v3.0.0 released
- Kivik v2.0.0 released
- (Probably) final 2.0.0 pre-release, and v3 announcement
- The Future of Kivik
- All posts ...
Kivik v4.0.0-rc1 released
Sep 26, 2023 • Jonathan Hall
I’m happy to announce a new major release of Kivik is on the way. v4.0.0-rc1 has been released. Anyone interested is encouraged to test this release, and report any bugs before a final release is published, within a week or two.
This is a major release, and does represent a breaking change, and includes several improvements as well. Here is a brief overview of the main highlights:
- The multiple Kivik repositories have been integrated into the main repo
- Options are now functional options, rather than a plain
- The API for iterating over query results has been improved and made more consistent across various methods
See the project README for a more complete list of breaking changes.