- Kivik v3.1.0 released with partitioned queries
- Upcoming Kivik changes for CouchDB 3.x
- Kivik v3.0.0 released
- Kivik v2.0.0 released
- (Probably) final 2.0.0 pre-release, and v3 announcement
- The Future of Kivik
- Kivik 2.0.0-pre1 Released
- Package Rename Complete
- Preparing for a Package Rename
- New Web Site
- All posts ...
Kivik v3.0.0 released
Feb 16, 2020 • Jonathan Hall
Today, Kivik 3.0.0 is finally tagged and stable, with only one minor bug fix since the final pre-release announced in December.
Kivik v3.0.0 is functionally identical to v2.0.0. The only difference is that it has been configured to support Go modules. As such, Go 1.9 and 1.10 are no longer supported, as they do not support Go modules. See the v2 release notes for a list of changes from v1.
For any projects compiled with GopherJS, the new dependence on Go modules means a little extra effort is needed. I have detailed this in a brief tutorial on Using GopherJS with Go Modules.