- Kivik v3.2.0 released with cluster membership support
- Kivik v3.1.0 released with partitioned queries
- Upcoming Kivik changes for CouchDB 3.x
- Kivik v3.0.0 released
- Kivik v2.0.0 released
- (Probably) final 2.0.0 pre-release, and v3 announcement
- The Future of Kivik
- Kivik 2.0.0-pre1 Released
- Package Rename Complete
- Preparing for a Package Rename
- All posts ...
Kivik v3.2.0 released with cluster membership support
Jul 10, 2020 • Jonathan Hall
Today, Kivik 3.2.0 was tagged and released. This release adds a single minor
Membership() method, which allows access to the
endpoint on CouchDB 2.x and newer.
I needed this for a project at work, where we need to programmatically query all nodes in cluster.
I initially opted not to include this in Kivik, as it felt more like a system-administration task, but my mind was changed when I needed it in production.
The packages affected by this update: