- Kivik v3.2.0 released with cluster membership support
- Kivik v3.1.0 released with partitioned queries
- Upcoming Kivik changes for CouchDB 3.x
- Kivik v3.0.0 released
- Kivik v2.0.0 released
- (Probably) final 2.0.0 pre-release, and v3 announcement
- The Future of Kivik
- Kivik 2.0.0-pre1 Released
- Package Rename Complete
- Preparing for a Package Rename
- All posts ...
Package Rename Complete
Dec 14, 2017 • Jonathan Hall
From now on, to use Kivik 1.x, continue to use the old package name:
go get github.com/flimzy/kivik
package main import "context" import "github.com/flimzy/kivik"
To use Kivik 2.x, currently in early stage development, use the new package name:
go get github.com/go-kivik/kivik
package main import "context" import "github.com/go-kivik/kivik"
Please report any problems by submitting an issue.